UMiamiHealthResearch.org is a website for University of Miami study teams to feature their health research studies and connect with participants. Possible study participants can search the website for active studies and/or sign up to be part of a registry to be contacted about studies.
UM study teams should ensure their studies are listed in the website’s portal to maximize the benefits of all the features. There is no cost to use it, however studies must have IRB approval.
- Watch our “How-to” training video before entering your study.
- Log on to the study team portal
- UMHR administrators will review and approve the study before it can be activated
- As study team member, you may review and verify study information, add other study team member to the study, set up email notifications
- Study team has to obtain IRB approval on the screening questions that will be added to the site
If you have questions about UMiamiHealthResearch.org or would like more information, please email [email protected]