Training and Collaborative Spaces
From our state-of-the-art, 1,242 square foot training center to our conference rooms and consultative offices, we have shared space available for use by the University’s research community for:
- Education and training activities
- Research seminars
- Collaborative meetings and networking
- 1242 total square feet
- 50 person total capacity (may be restricted to fewer persons per Miller School COVID policy)
- Room can be split into spaces
- Multiple large displays
- Virtual meeting capability
- Podiums and microphones
- Access to kitchen and breakout rooms
Complete the online request form here.
Private office space with two work stations.
Open collaborative space with lounge style seating, multi-dock table and multiple displays. Can be used as overflow for Training Center events.
Rooms can accommodate 12-15 people. In-room camera system for video conferencing.
Miami Clinical and Translational Science Institute
Don Soffer Clinical Research Center, Suite 710
All spaces must be reserved and approved in advance. Complete this form for Training Center reservations only. For all other inquiries, please email Enjoli Johnson at [email protected] or CTSI[email protected].