CTSI Webinar Library
Explore and watch an array of webinars produced by the Miami CTSI on our new video platform. From research related training sessions, to interdisciplinary seminars to seminars for clinical research professionals, this library of recorded webinars is free to access by visiting https://www.e-gcrme.com/ctsi/.
Steps To Access Videos
- Go to https://www.e-gcrme.com/ctsi/
- If you haven’t done so, register for an account with your University of Miami email address.
- Webinar recordings are grouped into courses because often they are packaged with additional content like presentation slides.
- Navigate to the top of the page to view all courses. You will see they are organized by series name or topic.
- Select the course (webinar) you want and click on “enroll me” to add it. This will allow you to view the video and materials.
If you have questions or need help accessing the platform or videos, email [email protected].
The Miami CTSI acknowledges the technical support and assistance provided by the Gordon Center for Simulation and Innovation in Medical Education for this initiative.