The Miami CTSI is a member of the OneFlorida+ Network, which allows University of Miami investigators to utilize the OneFlorida+ Research Infrastructure and services through its access point called Front Door. From here, researchers can submit a prep-to-research data query, which helps researchers formulate hypotheses and identify trends within targeted populations, or apply to utilize the consortium’s practice-based research network, central IRB and more.
The benefit of using the OneFlorida+ Clinical Research Network infrastructure involves the availability of a wide array of research resources:
- Support to identify eligible patient populations and/or clinical practices
- OneFlorida+ Data Trust with extensive health care information for cohort discovery, study feasibility, study data collection, and observational studies
- Information technology resources
- Data analytics warehouse
- Biorepository capability, available through the University of Florida Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Study Implementation Support
- Stakeholder Engagement
Learn more by visiting the OneFlorida+ website. Next, contact the Miami CTSI OneFlorida+ research liaison, Chin Chin Lee at [email protected].miami.edu or 305-243-0760 to initiate the process.