Education & Training
The Miami CTSI helps researchers accelerate their discoveries into solutions that will improve the health of our community. It is important that the scientific and healthcare professionals of tomorrow include: clinicians who understand the fundamental processes of health research; scientists who possess the broad range of skills needed to translate basic research discoveries into treatments; and a research workforce that reflects our cultural diversity.
To prepare this future research workforce, the Miami CTSI offers a wide range of interdisciplinary clinical and translational research education, training, career development, and mentoring opportunities.
- Master’s of Science in Clinical and Translational Investigation
- Grant Writing Support
- Foundations of Clinical and Translational Research Workshop
- Seminar Series
- Network of Clinical Research Professionals
- The Connection
- Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) for Community Health Workers (CHWs) Training Toolkit
- CTSI Webinars
- Research Mentoring Training