Comprised of the CTSI Executive Leadership team and University executive leaders who help to integrate the CTSI across UM schools and colleges. The committee offers strategic direction and considers programmatic collaborations, resource allocations, and process improvements to advance clinical and translational research.
- Roni Avissar, Ph.D., Dean, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
- Leonidas Bachas, Ph.D., Dean, College of Arts & Sciences
- Victoria Behar-Zusman, Ph.D., Associate Dean for Research, School of Nursing and Health Studies
- Pratim Biswas, Ph.D., Dean, College of Engineering
- Norma Kenyon, Ph.D., Vice Provost for Innovation
- Guillermo J. Prado, Ph.D., Vice Provost for Faculty Affairs