The Alignment Committee consists of members of the CTSI Executive Leadership team, leaders from CTSI Hub Partners and the University of Miami. The Committee assures strategic alignment across our CTSI Hub, endorse action plans, and consider major resource decisions. It addresses barriers to collaboration among Hub partners and helsp maximize program participation by stakeholders and partner affiliates.
- Maria Alcaide, M.D., Director of Clinical Research, Office of Executive Dean for Research
- Katuska Barbery, M.D., MBA, Director of Clinical Research, Jackson Health System
- Erin Kobetz, Ph.D., MPH, Vice Provost for Research
- Laura Kozma, MA, Associate Vice President for Research Administration
- Carl Schulman, M.D., Ph.D., MSPH, FACS, Senior Associate Dean for Research Operations
- José Szapocznik Ph.D., Honorary Founding Director, Miami Clinical and Translational Science Institute