External Scientific Review Program for Grant Resubmissions
You may be eligible for external expert scientific review of your extramural grant applications (federal or at national level such as American Cancer Society, etc.) prior to resubmission. Utilization of this service may increase the likelihood of your resubmission being funded. The Miami CTSI will provide $500 to reviewers for each review.
- All UM full-time faculty who have submitted a federal or national level grant application in the past two years are eligible.
- Reach out to an external reviewer of your choice. The reviewer must not be a relative of the applicant or affiliated with UM.
- Obtain from the selected reviewer:
- Complete and submit an electronic request form for consideration. The request form is available here. The reviewer’s Biosketch and letter must be uploaded in your request form.
- After approval of your request, you will be notified by email to proceed with sending your application to the reviewer.
Funds will not be transferred to the investigator. Payment (eCheck) will be provided directly to the reviewer.
All investigators will be required to submit the results of their grant resubmission within two weeks of notification from the sponsor/agency, including the Award letter, Summary Statement (pink sheet), Notice of Triage, and/or other reviewers’ comments.
Forms & Links
For questions about the application process, please contact CTSI Research Navigator Patricia Avissar at firstname.lastname@example.org