Research Writing Support
A range of writing services is available to help Miller School of Medicine faculty researchers, post-doctoral fellows and graduate students get more grants, publish more peer-reviewed articles and make compelling presentations.
Areas of Support
- Grant writing and editing
- Scholarly manuscript preparation and editing
- Poster presentations
- Multimedia and oral presentations
- Residency and fellowship applications
- Personal statements
- Clear and concise scientific writing
Writing consultants are available at the CTSI Suite located at the Don Soffer Clinical Research Center (CRC), Room 710C, during the following days and times.
- Tuesdays: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Wednesdays: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursdays: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m
Make An Appointment
To schedule your appointment, call 305-243-5096 or email CTSIservices@med.miami.edu
Have questions about the Research Writing Support Program? Please contact
Joanna Johnson, Ph.D.
Director of Writing
College of Arts & Sciences