June 22: Introduction to REDCap
If you need to collect and store data for a research project, consider using REDCap (Research Electronic Data Capture). REDCap is a Web-based application that allows you to quickly build and manage databases and online surveys.
Join us Monday, June 22, from Noon – 1 p.m. in the Clinical Research Building, Room 989A.
This class will show you how to:
- Access hundreds of pre-made questionnaires from the library
- Build case report forms, which your team can use to enter data extracted from any source
- Automatically check for errors to guard against bad data
- Produce online summary statistics and graphics so you can watch your data grow
- Make analyzable, anonymized datasets
- Export data to Excel and major statistical packages like R, SAS, SPSS, STATA
The session will conclude with an overview of new and upcoming features including offline data collection and importing information from UChart.
To access REDCap and learn about its many features, go to UM’s REDCap portal.
RSVP to Maria Jimenez-Rodriguez email@example.com.