Hanover Research Support Services
The Miller School of Medicine Office of the Executive Dean for Research, and the Miami Clinical and Translational Science Institute has partnered with Hanover Research, a grant development firm, to provide research support services for faculty grant proposals.
Hanover has significant experience with complex and individual grants being submitted to all types of funding agencies. The goal of this partnership is to increase the quality of grant proposals and funding success rates.
Hanover for Miller School Faculty
All Miller School of Medicine faculty are eligible with priority will be given to early-career faculty who are submitting a first-time grant or resubmission application. All funding sources are considered.
Hanover can provide up to 2 waves of review from one of their Grants Consultants for each proposal. The 2 waves can include any combination of the following services described below:
- margin comments on the narrative draft with recommendations surrounding alignment of the proposal to the grant opportunity’s guidelines and funder’s expectations
- a brief memo outlining high-level recommendations
- a debrief teleconference call with a Grants Consultant
Submissions will be selected by the EDR Internal Advisory Committee to use the Hanover Proposal Review service for their application. Hanover will provide the PI with the results of the Proposal Review in approximately 2-3 weeks after submission depending on complexity.
HOW TO APPLY
Click here to apply through the University of Miami InfoReady System. Have ready to submit the following:
- Letter from your Department Chair or Institute/Center Director in support of the scientific merit of the application
- Date of submission deadline
- Copy of complete RFA
- Critique/Scores (if the proposal is a resubmission)
- Funding source
- Specific Aims
- Research Strategy
Still have questions, view our Hanover FAQ
For tracking and evaluation purposes, PI’s receiving support will be required to submit the outcomes of the grant, e.g., was a grant submitted and/or funded, did the grant score improve.
For questions, please email email@example.com
Since 2010, Hanover Research has provided Grant development and strategic advisory services to hundreds of higher education institutions. To learn more, visit www.hanoverresearch.com