Learn How to Translate Your Innovative Ideas Into Practice
The I-Corps@UM-CTSI Innovation Workshop will be held May 2018.
The I-Corps@Miami Innovation Workshop objectives are:
- Learn about NSF Innovation Corps (I-Corps™) and upcoming 4-week I-Corps@Miami Short Course
- Extend your scientific or engineering discoveries beyond the laboratory
- Gain customer insights to translate your innovations into viable commercial products
- Identify your best product-to-market fit
- Be more successful in getting small-business and entrepreneur startup funding
Who is the Innovation Workshop for?
All University of Miami faculty, staff, post-doctoral associates or students with a discovery or innovation idea are welcome.
Reserve Your Seat
Do you want to learn how to accelerate the translation of your discoveries and innovations into viable commercial products? Are you part of a team that wants to move your innovative idea off campus and into the real world?
Sign-up on the mailing list to get updates on the next workshop.