Foundations of Clinical and Translational Research
Foundations and Tools
of Clinical and Translational Research Workshop
New Workshop Coming Fall 2017
Sponsored by the Research Education, Training and Career Development Program, the Foundations and Tools of Clinical and Translational Research Workshop introduces participants to the concepts of clinical/translational research as well as guides them through the various research resources, collaborative opportunities and reporting processes required to conduct research at the University of Miami.
This workshop, designed for new to UM and early-career investigators, emphasizes practical experience that will facilitate clinical-translational, team-based research within a community in which awareness and understanding of health disparities is essential.
- Health Disparities Research
- Visions of Clinical & Translational Research
- Introduction to Clinical & Translational Research
- Center & Institute Collaborations and Institutional Research Strengths
- Team Science, Health Management & Technology
- Clinical & Translational Informatics Resources
- Research Education & Training and Trainee Success Stories