Eureka Institute International Certificate Program in Translational Medicine
About the Program
The International Certificate Program in Translational Medicine is hosted by the Eureka Institute for Translational Medicine, whose mission is to train and mentor new professionals in translational science. The Miami Clinical and Translational Science Institute (CTSI) hosts an annual internal competition to sponsor faculty to attend the Eureka Institute International Certificate Program in Translational Medicine.
Participants Who Attend:
- Analyze the business, scientific and regulatory aspects of translational medicine
- Explore challenges professionals encounter in translational medicine and develop critical thinking skills to approach these challenges
- Develop communication skills for presenting complex scientific ideas to a broad audience
- Must be a full-time faculty member with the Miller School of Medicine or College of Engineering and conducting translational research
- Must be within your first five years of federal and or industry funding
- Must commit to attend the full week-long program
- Suhrud Rajguru, Ph.D.
- Emmanuel Thomas, M.D., Ph.D.
- Ashutosh Agarwal, Ph.D.
- Jae Lee, Ph.D.
- Lina Shehadeh, Ph.D., FAHA
- Paolo Serafini, Ph.D.
- Ronan Swords, M.D., Ph.D.
- Alice Tomei, Ph.D.
- Hassan Al-Ali, Ph.D.
- Patricia Jones, M.D.
- Marco Ruggeri, Ph.D.
- Zane Zeier, Ph.D.
- Joyce Gomes-Osman, P.T., Ph.D.
- Mario Saporta, M.D., Ph.D., MBA
- Hillary Snapp, Au.D., Ph.D.
- Juan Pablo de Rivero Vaccari, Ph.D., M.S.B.A.
- Tali Elfassy, Ph.D., MSPH
- Shathiyah Kulandavelu, Ph.D.
- Courtney Dumont, Ph.D.
Questions about the program should be directed to Daru Ransford, CTSI Executive Director of Business Operations: firstname.lastname@example.org.