Network Capacity - Participant & Clinical Interactions
Network Capacity Program
The Network Capacity Program aims to position the Miami CTSI Hub as a key collaborator in multi-site studies within the CTSA Consortium. It accomplishes this by:
- Scaling up research infrastructure and managing continuous quality improvement programs for our CTSA Network trials.
- Overseeing CTSI Recruitment and Trial Operations teams that provide navigational oversite to expedite CTSA Network studies.
1) Quality Improvement Research Project Program (QiRPP) with Dartmouth Institute
2) Clinical Research Site Harmonization
3) OneFlorida Collaborations
Participant & Clinical Interactions
The Participant & Clinical Interactions program aims to effect continuous process improvement in clinical studies and research operations. It accomplishes this by:
- Administering clinical research cores, facilities, and services for high quality clinical research.
- Provides study consultation and navigational oversight to plan and execute quality studies.
1) Consent to Contact
A collaborative effort between stakeholders across the University of Miami and its health system to increase awareness of clinical studies among our diverse patient population.
2) Enhance user experience of search tool for trials at UM
Chin Chin Lee, MS, MSPH
Director, Research Support
Project Manager, Research Operations
Dushyantha T. Jayaweera, MD
Director, Network Capacity
Olveen Carrasquillo, MD, MPH
Carl Schulman, MD, PhD, MSPH, FACS
Jonelle Enfantis Potter, PhD